PersonDr. rer. nat.
- Phone: +49 241 80 94757
- Tracer Diffusion in β-Gallium oxide
- Isotope Exchange Experiments
- Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (ToF-SIMS)
- Radiotracer Diffusion
- Gamma-Ray Detection of Electron Capture Decay
- Resistive Switching in amorphous substoichiometric Gallium Oxide
- FEM of drift and diffusion in GaOx
- Thermoelectricity of GaOx
- Electrical Conductivity Relaxation (Oxidation/Reduction and De-/Hydration)
- Defect Chemistry of LiMn2O4
Transport Kinetics of Hydrogen Permeable Lanthanum Tungstate, PhD Thesis 2017, Aachen, Germany,
Chemical relaxation experiments on mixed conducting oxides with large stoichiometry deviations, A. Falkenstein, D.N. Mueller*, R.A. De Souza, M. Martin, „Solid State Ionics“ 2015, 280, 66-73, DOI: 10.1016/j.ssi.2015.07.023.
Upcoming (June 2019): Transport Kinetics of Hydrogen Permeable Lanthanum Tungstate, A. Falkenstein, M. Martin, 2019, Diffusion in Solids and Liquids, Athen, Griechenland (Oral presentation).
Upcoming (June 2019): 22nd International Conference on Solid State Ionics, 2019, Pyeongchang, Korea.
10th Joint Korean-German Conference ‘Engineering for our Future!’ , 2018, Aachen, Deutschland (Conference organisation).
The 9th International Symposium on Materials in External Fields, 2018, Seoul, Korea.
Transport Kinetics of Proton Conductors by means of ECR, A. Falkenstein, M. Martin, 2018, Bunsentagung, Hannover, Deutschland (Oral presentation).
Analysis of Electrical Conductivity Relaxation Curves of Proton Conducting Lanthanum Tungstate, A. Falkenstein, M. Martin, 2017, 21st International Conference on Solid State Ionics, Padua, Italien (Oral presentation).
Transport kinetics of the mixed conductor lanthanum tungstate, A. Falkenstein, M. Martin, 2015, 20th International Conference on Solid State Ionics, Keystone, USA (Poster presentation).
ECR on oxides with large nonstoichiometry deviations, A. Falkenstein, D.N. Mueller, R.A. De Souza, M. Martin, 2013, Inorganic Membranes Summer School, Valencia, Spanien (Poster presentation).
- Exercises Physical Chemistry I for Teachers (WS2012/13 - WS2014/15)
- Exercises Physical Chemistry II for Teachers (SS2013 - SS2019)
- Practical Course: Electrical Conductivity Relaxation, PC II, WS2015/16, WS2017/18, WS2018/19